Updated: Dec 31, 2018
1. Sit on the silver ball with your back as straight as possible and with the leg you are working straight out in front of you. The other leg is bent with the foot into the floor or in any other comfortable position
2. Inhale and lift off the ball slightly and then exhale and let your weight press down into the ball. Slowly move from side to side stimulating the sit bone you are pressing into. Then move the ball pressing all around the sit bone in a clockwise position several times and then a counter clockwise position.
3. Pull your body backward and let the ball roll down just below the sit bone. This is where the hamstring tendons are. Inhale lift up gently and then exhale and press down into the tendons.
4. Pull your body backward and roll the ball 1/3, 1/2 and then 3/4 of the way down the hamstrings. Stay at each point for 3-5 breaths pressing down into the ball. You do not go to the knee in this routine. Do NOT roll back and forth as this confuses the natural order the muscle fibers move in.
5. Roll the ball back up to your sit bone and come off the ball. Extend both legs out and see and feel the difference.
6. Do the other side.